Does this sound familiar? After the thrill of witnessing the promise of new data reporting and analytics platforms, the honeymoon fades when the onboarding begins. The hidden costs of these projects can surface when weeks drag into months and quarters, as resources are diverted to integrate and extract, transform, and load data from multiple sources. At DashboardHC, we’ve found a better way.
As experts in Healthcare REIT, Senior Care, Senior Living, Post Acute Care and Skilled Nursing Facilities, we’ve worked with many of the top systems used by operators to run their businesses. We’ve witnessed the development cycle, time and again, and know what it takes to succeed. After years of helping clients repeatedly with the same pains, struggles, challenges, obstacles, failures, solutions and successes, we recognized the patterns that brought about the best outcomes.
That’s why we built Data Connectors for the systems our clients use. The simple act of standardizing the integration of systems has dramatically increased the success rate of data reporting and analytics projects. If there’s a system or dataflow we haven’t encountered, the solution becomes a part of our library to help all our clients. Some of the benefits of this approach are as follows:
- Reduce risks by utilizing tested and proven data connectors instead of custom development
- Reduce costs by eliminating redundant research and development
- Reduce opportunity costs by reducing “time-to-data” and resource allocation
- Increase data quality by quickly shifting focus from onboarding development to validation and customizing measures, charts, dashboards and reports
- Sharing knowledge across the board to improve, enhance and fix dataflow issues across the board
Are you thinking about upping your data reporting and analytics game? Are you struggling with development time and cost overruns? Are you tired of technology overpromise and underdelivery? DashboardHC was built from the ground up to support the Healthcare REIT, Senior Care, Senior Living, Post Acute Care and Skilled Nursing Facility industry. Data Connectors are just one way we’re helping to level the playing field for operators of all sizes.